What is Updater?
Updater, Inc. is the country's largest software company for moving and relocation technology.
The flagship app, Updater, lets you organize and complete everything for your move.
Key features of Updater include:
- Customized moving checklists to your unique move
- Purchase internet or TV
- Book a moving company and on-demand labor
- Secure renters, homeowners, and bundled auto insurance
- Forward your mail with the US Postal Service
- Connect utilities like electric, gas, and water
- Update your drivers license and registration
- Score discounts on other things you need like furniture
- Book services like handyman or cleaning to help settle in
Updater is known for its moving checklist-like interface, being free, and saving millions of Americans time, money, and headaches.
Updater is available across a range of devices, including computers, phones, and tablets and you can easily transition from one to another simply by logging in. You can download on the Apple App Store or Google Play.
How to use Updater
To gain access to Updater, you must be invited by someone helping you move – your real estate agent, apartment community, moving company, etc. Once invited, simply start crossing items off your moving checklist. See if you’ve been invited by entering your email on our homepage.
Is Updater free?
Updater is free for anyone moving.
Prices for services within the app like moving companies or buying insurance come straight from the service providers to your screen, with no extra fee from Updater.
Is Updater popular?
Updater is the most popular moving app in the United States, facilitating over 25% of all household moves annually.
Can brands leverage Updater?
Yes! Whether you are in the real estate space and help people move or you’re a brand that wants to reach movers, we have solutions for you. Click here to learn more.