We're glad you asked as this can be a bit tricky. Your agent will be the best person to answer this question based on your current living arrangement. Check with your insurance company for coverage details.
Articles in this section
- When do I need to switch my car insurance over by?
- I am moving within state and would like to keep my current auto insurance policy. Are you able to help me update the address on my policy?
- Why should I purchase insurance through Updater’s Insurance Division’s partners?
- I'm moving before my policy ends but have already prepaid for the full amount. Will I get a refund?
- What kind of discount can I get by bundling?
- What information do I need to provide in order to setup my insurance?
- I'm moving across state lines. Am I required to purchase a new auto insurance policy?
- I'll be moving in with someone. Can we share one policy or do we all need to purchase our own individual policy?
- I'm trying to purchase auto insurance but don't see my car's make and model listed. What should I do?