You can log back into your Updater account at anytime to check the status of your updates. If the status for The New York Times reads “Sent” you can be sure that they were notified successfully. Just a reminder – even though we successfully notified The New York Times, we can’t guarantee that they properly updated their records.
Articles in this section
- Can I update an account for another person?
- When will you update my accounts?
- How do I update my accounts on Updater?
- What does “Update Your Accounts” mean?
- Why are you requesting more information for certain accounts?
- How do I know if my accounts have been updated?
- Why doesn't the business that I updated have my new address?
- I can’t find the company I’m trying to reach out to. What should I do?