If your new address is classified as a Commercial address, we are still able to process your mail forwarding request. However, whenever you are ready to move again, you won't be able to forward your mail from this address as this is prohibited by the USPS.
Articles in this section
- How will I know that Updater received my mail forwarding request?
- Where can I find my USPS confirmation number?
- What happens if I’m not getting my mail?
- What date should I select as my start date?
- How far in advance can I submit a mail forwarding request through Updater?
- How do I know which type of form to fill out?
- Can I submit a change of address form for a temporary location?
- Am I able to file a change of address form with a hyphenated last name?
- Can I submit a change of an address form for a deceased person?
- I am moving to/from an international address. Can I still file a change of address form through Updater?