Unfortunately, Updater is unable to process mail forwarding request as the USPS requires these types of address changes to be completed in person at your local post office or directly on the USPS website using an email address ending in .gov or .mil.
Articles in this section
- How will I know that Updater received my mail forwarding request?
- Where can I find my USPS confirmation number?
- What happens if I’m not getting my mail?
- What date should I select as my start date?
- How far in advance can I submit a mail forwarding request through Updater?
- How do I know which type of form to fill out?
- Can I submit a change of address form for a temporary location?
- Am I able to file a change of address form with a hyphenated last name?
- Can I submit a change of an address form for a deceased person?
- I am moving to/from an international address. Can I still file a change of address form through Updater?