I made a mistake. Can I edit or cancel my form?

Last Updated: Jan 19, 2018 11:31AM EST
It happens to the best of us. You can head on over to the Forward Your Mail step to check on the status of your mail forwarding request. As long as the status of your form is Pending, you'll be able to edit or cancel your mail forwarding request directly within your Updater dashboard.

Once we've submitted your mail forwarding request to the USPS for processing, you'll need to visit your local post office and provide them with a form of ID in order to make changes or cancel.

Need to update the actual address on your change of address form? with the correction and it will be fixed in no time.

Contact Us

seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found