How can I file another change of address form?

Last Updated: Jul 05, 2017 05:19PM EDT

There are a few reasons to file an additional form, see below which applies to you:

  • Have others moving with you? Or need to file under an additional last name? No problem. Log in to your account and click the button on the “Forward Your Mail" card. Scroll down and there will be a link that says "File Another Form." Click on that and you will be able to add a new name to the form.
  • Moving again? Easy. On the top right of the page, you will see either your name or your email address. click on that. From the drop-down menu, select "I'm moving again."

Need more help?

Contact Us
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found